I took my Wharf Rats to the beach today to celebrate Christmas, after a busy morning of opening presents, checking to see if Santa ate the cookies, and eating too much monkey bread. It’s so nice to be this close to the beach. After years of dreaming, we made the move in 2012 and have never been happier. The white sands of Lido Beach off the coast of Sarasota are my idea of a White Christmas. Merry Christmas to all of my family, friends, fans and fellow trop rockers!
- The videos are pouring in! cabanadogs.com 4 months ago
- Cabana Dogs wants you in our It's Summertime video! reverbnation.com/q/6y1zle https://t.co/bFzgb8MvWx 4 months ago
- RT @jimicamastro: Cabana Dogs Summertime ad2 youtu.be/39K0R6eO5Cg via @YouTube Thank you for all your video clips. please send more til… 5 months ago
- reverbnation.com/cabanadogs 5 months ago
- RT @jimicamastro: Have you heard ‘It's Summertime’ by Cabana Dogs, written by Jimi C on #SoundCloud? #np soundcloud.com/the-sound-loun… 5 months ago
Anna Maria Island Bad Boy of Trop Rock Beach Boys Beachfront Radio Bluegrass Parrot Heads Bourbon Street Buffett Casa Marina Cha Cha Coconuts Chris Sacks Christmas Conch Republic Danni Hoy Derby Parrotheads Destin Duane Harlick Duval Street End of the World Party Florida Gary Philips Gulf Coast Irish Kevin's Island Radio Time Jimi Pappas Jimmy Buffett John Friday John Frinzi Kenny Chesney Key West Kid Conch Koz's Green World Koz's Green World Gallery Landsharks Lido Beach Lightning Jack margarita Margaritaville Meeting of the Minds Mid-Life Vices Mike Magnum MOTM Music on the Bay New Orleans New Year's Eve Ocean Breeze Inn Parrot Head Parrot Head Club Parrot Heads Pompano Joe's Rick Schettino Sand Box Sandbox Santa Sarasota Sarasota Bay Parro Heads Sarasota Bay Parrot Head Club Sarasota Bay Parrot Heads Schooner Siesta Key Southernmost Hotel St. Armands Circle Sunny Jim Tampa The Shore Trader Vic's Tree Bar Tropical Isle Tropoholics trop rock trop rock artist trop rocker Turtle Kraals White Christmas winter in florida Zac Brown